Market Research: Make it Better
Good surveys can be very helpful
1. Who is gong to be surveyed?
2. How will the survey be conducted. There are pros and cons for each methodology:
d. in person
3. Recruit respondents, lawn signs, postcards
Some questions reworded for better results:
1. About how many times have you visited the library in the past 12 months? If you aren't sure, give us your best guess.
2. How often do you use the following service, select all that apply
Include null options such as no answer, or no opinion